Territory/Field Salesman (Engines):
Travel assigned territory (Multiple States) to contact potential manufacturers utilizing diesel engines and or other key products we represent. Work with OEM’s to assist in determining the proper product for their applications. Work closely with Inside sales team and Engineering department to sell our products to OEM’s
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent in Business management and/or Selling skills
- Minimum three years’ experience with Diesel Engines Sales.
- Must have good English writing capabilities.
- Excellent communicator with professional appearance and sales experience
- Computer literate, ability to navigate comfortably within a Microsoft Office Platform.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Clean drivers record with considerable travel required. (Territory will consist of several States)
- Possible work from home opportunities. Must have undistracted work environment access.
- Must be comfortable and capable of setting appointments and cold calling equipment manufacturers to produce future opportunities.
- Must be able to produce, modify, and submit professional proposals per each customer need.
- Must have experience in the diesel engine market, and understand general equipment needs.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and keep daily records of travel, expenses, and customer contacts.
- Work with engineering on existing and potential customers to develop the proper engine configuration and value-added components for their needs.
- Work with customer’s, engineering and purchasing departments to close sales.
- Liaisons between our departments and the customer’s engineering, production, and purchasing departments thru out the prototyping phases.
- Strong Focus on completion of monthly goals.
- Work with fellow employees in the Engineering, Parts & Service departments for assistance with support issues arising within your customer base.
- Learn and understand the Engine build up process to assure the basic specification fits the customer needs.
- Understand, produce, and support engine manufactures recommended equipment evaluation forms as to properly warrant the engine from defects per each OEM requirements.
- Follow all Corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Report and safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
- Follows Corporate Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Understands and complies with all Corporate, and Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
Note: This description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities typically performed by the incumbent are not included.
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a DT Power Corp Associate will be in contact with you.